So I know we’ve all been to the grocery store while we’re hungry and always wind up buying something completely stupid that really only sounded good because we were starving, right?
So over the weekend I did that. And if you’re wondering if pregnancy makes it worse I’m going to go ahead and say “yes” I believe it does.
Things I bought that I didn’t plan on buying:
- Canned pumpkin for pumpkin cookies
- Peanut butter m&ms
- Little Debbie peanut butter cookie mix in a bag
- Candy corn
Things I almost bought but didn’t:
- An extra can of pumpkin for a double batch of cookies
- Marshmallow fluff for making fudge
- Mini chocolate chip muffins
I think overall I showed great restraint. I’m not entirely sure Nate agrees, but I don’t think he’s too sad about the peanut butter m&ms or the prospect of pumpkin cookies. I think he could take or leave the candy corn and the peanut butter cookies, but I’m very much looking forward to them!