After a lot of waffling we have decided that we are, in fact, going to move. When we were looking at houses in Holly Springs and Pittsboro we put the thought of moving on hold. Recently we fell in love with a house in Apex that was just too good to pass up, and so we’ve changed our mind and as of this weekend our house in on the market and we’re definitely moving.
It’s kind of nerve wracking, having the house on the market. I’m nervous about someone letting the cats out, or the dogs being anxious about it. We’re going to try to get the dogs out of the house for all showings. Today we had showings scheduled pretty much from 1:15-5:15. There was a gap between 3-4:15 but we just stayed out of the house all day driving the dogs around everywhere we went. They took it pretty well.
I got collars and tags for the cats so if they do manage to get out someone can just check their collar and call us. They hate it with a flaming passion. Tili keeps trying to eat her collar. I actually wound up getting each of them 2 collars. The first ones Colby removed 3 times and Tili removed once in the 2 days they had them, so I got replacements and we’re going to try again.