Yeah.. sorry! Nothing too interesting going on. In case you don’t believe me, here are the highlights of my week so far:
- I’m FINALLY starting to feel better. I think the sinus infection is starting to clear up. Less congestion, easier breathing. FINALLY.
- The new print/fax/scan/copy combo thingie we ordered from walmart is supposed to be delivered today. It has wireless access so tonight I get to see if I can’t figure out how to get it all hooked up. We’ll see how it goes. I might have to call in “the backup” aka “Ted” aka “Geez, woman, aren’t you a computer programmer?!” so everyone wish me luck because yes, I am a computer programmer and I should be able to figure this crap out on my own..right??
- This weekend the wood for the master closet re-design will be purchased, which means we’ll be that.much.closer to having the well organized space effecient closet of my dreams. I’m psyched!
- I got a new cell phone! It takes pictures! Welcome to the 21st Century, Erin! So five years later I’m finally technologically caught up, phone-wise.
- Today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday which means it’s ALMOST THE WEEKEND, which thank GOD because this whole sinus infection thing has not been doing much for my sleep habits this week and I could definitely use a good night’s sleep. Especially after I woke up this morning around 3am completely convinced that it was going to be Friday. What a disappointment.
So anyways, I’m sure I’ll have something WAY more exciting to talk about once that closet thing gets underway. Like the part where I convince my dad that I’m capable of using power tools and not harming myself or those around me. SWEET!